No announcement yet.

Gay Niggers From Outer Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen Lean on Me in more than a decade.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

head nigger in charge
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes. I'm racist.

Not really.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

What's worse? To say the word or to pretend like it never existed?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Both. Neither. Really it's all about intent/connotation. Word is just a word.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Both. Neither. Really it's all about intent/connotation. Word is just a word.

Exactly.

Comment

It's something I wrestle with (knowingly so). Not a fan of censorship by any means. Still you have to acknowledge the pain behind the use of some words.

Comment

http://io9.com/5049511/best-snl-scif...es-of-all-time

Comment

It's just a word, but unless I'm quoting something that has that word. I won't use it otherwise.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Don't be a vagina, Ed.

Comment

I've got no reason to use the word and after hearing it from other roomates for nearly a solid year. It's just so fucking tired.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Your roommates were just calling people nigger for no reason?

Comment

PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS AN IRONIC HIPSTER THING
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I didn't know that the gays had such problems with the African-American community.

Comment

I'm honestly suprised that it's not 'Niggerfags from Outer Space'. If you're gonna do it, DO IT.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X