No announcement yet.

Blu Rays: the MUST HAVES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWEEEEEEET! 'In Bruges' hits blu ray on Tuesday!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• BAND OF BROTHERS (BLU-RAY DISC, 2008, 6 DISC SET) -$39.99

Comment

• God I want that so bad but I'm trying to be good and not buy many DVDs or BRs for a while, let alone double dip arrrrgh. Also, Firefly on BR is $27 on Amazon for the whole series.

Comment

• YESSSSSSss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But, which studio got distro rights? Machete should be at FOX, while Grindhouse should've defaulted to SONY.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Vivendi is releasing Grindhouse on Blu-Ray.

God that fucking sucks.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I know a bunch of you guys have the DARK CITY Director's Cut blu. Did any of you have problems with the audio? I hadn't watched the disk before I put it in to test my new player yesterday. There was a shitload of static coming through the TV once the movie (either version) started to play. It didn't happen with any of the other discs I tried. Google doesn't tell me anything.

Also, this looks great. I had that magazine back in the day. It always confused me because there are set photos of the octopus encounter that never made it into the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Want!

Comment

• I will totally get that set. I'm one of the stunted manchildren that still digs on The Goonies.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Dark City' has zero problems for me. Sorry!

'The Goonies' can die in a fire.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not to start riots but I'm gonna agree with Matt on this one.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Matt is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            'Dark City' has zero problems for me. Sorry!

'The Goonies' can die in a fire.
                            They needed a Forelli Family spin-off...

Comment

• MOTHERFUCK YES

http://bluray.ign.com/articles/110/1108746p1.html
                              "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post

What I can't get over in relation to that is Coppola went to Paramount and asked them to re-up for the Zoetrope films. Paramount said that it wasn't worth keeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X