Blu Rays: the MUST HAVES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    My mom got a new HDTV, Surround Sound, and a blu-ray today. My mother does not share her toys. B_Metal's a sad sad boy right now.
    So B_Metal brought a gun over to his mother's house and took the new HDTV, Surround Sound, and blu-ray. He took what is his by right, pissed on it to claim it as his, and made popcorn.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      So B_Metal brought a gun over to his mother's house and took the new HDTV, Surround Sound, and blu-ray. He took what is his by right, pissed on it to claim it as his, and made popcorn.
      Lulz, in my mind I did that. Anytime my mom gets anything remotely "technology" related she refuses to let anyone near it. She'll ask questions about how to fix stuff on her brand new CPU, then screws it up, then refuses to let me help her fix it, just because it's her's and new.

I can tell you already what she'll do with the blu-ray, she'll refuse to watch a blu-ray movie anytime we're over just to be an ass. My mom revels in my torment.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        My mom revels in my torment.
        The TRUE spirit of Christmas!
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          The TRUE spirit of Christmas!
          Concurred
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I went nuts on blu-rays last night:
            'Up' (got it for $14.99 with the Target coupon).
            'The Wild Bunch' ($4.99 with Target coupon).
            'Star Trek' (got Target to match WalMart's $19.96 price, used the coupon, got it for $14.96)
            'District 9' ($19.99 at Best Buy...Target was out).

We threw in 'Up' for a little bit last night. WOW, is that a gorgeous film on blu-ray.

Comment

Nice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just got back from my quest to purchase 'The Hurt Locker' on blu-ray. The EP Best Buy was sold out (they did a check...EVERY metro location was sold out). I went over to Target and they were sold out. I ran over to Wal-Mart and grabbed THE LAST COPY of it. The holy grail, it is mine.

NOBODY had 'Moon'.

Comment

Yep. I was pissed. On both fronts. I need to watch these STAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It looks like all retailers severely underbought 'The Hurt Locker'. And nobody is offering rain checks for it either.

Comment

AMAZON HO!

Comment

...what WOULD an Amazon Ho look like? Wonder Woman in a nighty?

Comment

Pretty much. haha. I was also kind of glad I couldnt' find it as I have 15 bucks in my account until Friday haha.

Comment

Holy shit...that movie was incredible. I'm torn between it and 'Inglourious Basterds' for BEST PICTURE, now.

Comment

Oh shit.

Comment

my wife gave it 10/10 also. Simply awesome. Intense and riveting.

Comment

Working...
                                X