No announcement yet.

Comic Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the opportunity to up in Chicago, but those other two have a much more substantial line-up/Wizard World has apparently been earmarked as "shit" by some in the nerd community.

Though I heard the one place I'd go (Artist Alley) was the most crowded this year (since the big 2 didn't even bother showing up).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or WonderCon. That convention is ridiculously small.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Emerald City also sounds pretty awesome, as does Heroes Con...

I just want to be able to move around on the floor once in a while.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          I had the opportunity to up in Chicago, but those other two have a much more substantial line-up/Wizard World has apparently been earmarked as "shit" by some in the nerd community.

Though I heard the one place I'd go (Artist Alley) was the most crowded this year (since the big 2 didn't even bother showing up).
          I've heard the same about Wizard World.

When I walked around the Alley during the big Hall annoucement days, it wasn't crowded at all. Also, I could check into Emerald City Comic Con in regards to an "Artist Alley".

Comment

• Emerald City is now being held at the Convention Center in Seattle, which is also the same place where they hold PAX, so there's plenty of walking room. At least for Emerald City. I don't know how PAX will fare this year. They're fucking getting bigger.

Comment

• What/which big two are you referring to?

Comment

• Emerald's line-up is small at the moment, what with it being in March of next year, but there are some solid indie production houses that are going to be there.

Hurm...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  What/which big two are you referring to?
                  DC/Marvel.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I assume some kind of banana hammock with Naruto's face right on the junk....Oh man, I think I just threw up a bit.

But you heard Ari, Rob. If you don't show up and start slowly undressing in front of an open window. We won't be there.
                    I don't recall posting that Rob needs to be naked. I don't recall this at all.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I said I was going to in the bushes breathing heavily. Why would I be doing this if there wasn't nudity?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Catching your breath from pilates?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I could be, but why would I be in the bushes?

Comment

• Good question. Like any good homo, you should be staying away from bushes.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You spilt your latte when you were cathing your breathe from pilates. Obviously.

Comment

• Latte? What kind of liberal you take me for?

Comment

Working...
                                X