No announcement yet.

Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished Secret Wars in TPB form...great story, cool to see all the heroes together. If you haven't read this in a while or have never read it check it out...good read.

Making progress on the Camp Crystal Lake Memories, some real interesting shit going on there. Like it so far, although it has so many words and not a lot of pictures....

Sometime this week I'm going to start reading Watchmen...real excited for this.

Any suggestions for any TPB's that would be good to pick up? After watchmen...of course.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
      Just finished Secret Wars in TPB form...great story, cool to see all the heroes together. If you haven't read this in a while or have never read it check it out...good read.

Making progress on the Camp Crystal Lake Memories, some real interesting shit going on there. Like it so far, although it has so many words and not a lot of pictures....

Sometime this week I'm going to start reading Watchmen...real excited for this.

Any suggestions for any TPB's that would be good to pick up? After watchmen...of course.
      y the last man, fool. we've been talking about this quite a bit if you haven't noticed... maybe if you weren't trying to solve sudoku in your head all the time, you might have already known it was a great series.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yep. Y is fucking greatastic.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I know, that is on my list...which book do I start with or is there only one?

Comment

There are 10 volumes. Start with 1 and work your way through.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Word em up...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                There are 10 volumes. Start with 1 and work your way through.
                oh man... you could have pulled out one hell of a zinger. you disappoint me, sir.

Comment

I was in a decent mood. And actually pretty busy. It slipped my mind.

Comment

lies. if it were me, you'd be busting my balls.

Comment

• I only bust balls when balls need to be bust. But since you recanted your Heroes love, no balls to bust.

Comment

• I just picked up the "Black Summer" trade last week...I heartily recommend it to any who enjoy the following:

A) Warren "Science Bastard" Ellis.
                        B) Exploding blood.
                        C) Exploding explosions.
                        D) Controversial subject matter.
                        E) Geoff Darrow-esque artwork.

Or F) All of the Above!
                        "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

• I'll have to check that out.

Comment

• You'd better! Otherwise you'll need to be replaced as President of the Exploding Blood Society of America (EBSA).
                            "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

• Has anyone heard of this or read? Just read a review and sounded pretty funny.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• A series or are they putting out volumes?

Comment

Working...
                                X