This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
    Glad I didn't publish my Jimothy Gordun story.
    I was wondering when you were going to post that. haha. Like I said, nothing but settings I worked on were lost. And I've almost got those back to normal. Helper swears we can go live today.
    Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I saw the site briefly, with some things obviously still missing/not working. It was still awesome. Looking forward to the whole magilla.
    You ain't seen nothing yet. I saw what the main page looked like when helper was doing his thing, not even close to what the actual site looks like. yessss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anxious to see it Rob. If it's anything less than orgasmic, we're all gonna pelt you with yellow snowballs, though. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it's orgasmic for me because it cuts down on the amount of bullshit coding I have to do everytime we have a stupid idea to post.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The masses are clamoring on twitter. Where's our site?!

Comment

• Riding around in a new RX-8?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yes. waiting on helper to work his magic.

Comment

• we are live, fixing a snag with episodes, but we're live. Probably need to clear cookies/cache/etc

Comment

• Dig it.

Comment

• thanks!

Comment

• working on image bug right now

Comment

• stuff will have bugs and will be worked out as you clear your cache/cookies. Please note any major bugs here. thanks!

Comment

• Comment

• The new site goes live, Facebook dies. Coincidence? I think not.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha.

Comment

• Nice, Rob! Home page is easy to read, easy to navigate, and it has a sense of style as well. Topics are big enough to read and locate, but don't overpower. Nice use of negative space, too.

Well done, sir! And kudos to those who helped - take your bows, folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X