Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Shit is doooooope.

Comment

• yessssss

thanks you guise!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sometimes when I sign in I go to the "signing in, click here if it doesn't redirect" page, then it logs me in and I see all my new posts. Once I click on one it wipes ALL the new posts out, like I read everything. Any way to fix it? It tends to do it on the first sign in of the day (forums NEVER keep me signed in either) and it kind of sucks.

Comment

• Weird, I've not had to sign in for at least this year.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Three PC's, have to on all three.

Comment

• Maybe it's an issue with multiple pc's?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• freaking weird. I'll look into it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been getting random browser crashes since the revamp on my phone. Droid Incredible running Gingerbread, stock browser.

Comment

• Weird. We will look into it.

Comment

• I think it might be the phone. Over the past day or two there have been other browser-related error messages while I'm using other apps and the Google mobile page won't load. Very weird.

Comment

• oh shit ALMOST DONE. Have the SRIR episode left to update, waiting on a few other people to update their stuff and we're fucking golden. WE SHALL GO LIVE ON SUNDAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              oh shit ALMOST DONE. Have the SRIR episode left to update, waiting on a few other people to update their stuff and we're fucking golden. WE SHALL GO LIVE ON SUNDAY.
                              And if not?

Ooooo...

Figgings for EVERYONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                And if not?

EMBARGO!!!

Fixed. Because I care.

Comment

Working...
                                X