Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you sir. Just trying new things. That logo probably isn't even close to being finalized. But there is so much to learn that it's gonna take a bit longer than I thought.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hey, takes as long as it takes, Rob. Better to get it done right the first time than have it turn into another DERP, right?

Good to know you're messing with the new logo. The font isn't epic enough for the site - needs to have a style that screams "Braindead" like the current logo. I do like the radio waves eminating from the WIP logo - nice touch.

Regardless, I'll need a new T-shirt to wear to pimp the site when I'm out and about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        IN FACT I MAY END UP SAYING FUCK IT AND TURN BDR INTO THE PREMIER MY LITTLE PONYâ„¢ SLASHFIC SOCIAL NETWORK/DATING SITE THAT THE WORLD NEEDS.
        CAN I PLEEEASE FINALLY HAVE THIS I LOVE YOU
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Agreed on the font but I love the radio waves. Also love that HOME and FORUMS are selectable. I can bookmark ONE place instead of two now. YAY!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Everthing (main page, blogs, forums, new stuff we have in the works) is completely tied together now. One of the main reasons I went with the software that I bought. It's pretty sweet. I can promote awesome threads from the boards (ex: recipe thread) directly into a new article on the main page and what not. It's neat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Hanging with Baltar and working on the new site.

As per usual, shit is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE IN FACT I MAY END UP SAYING FUCK IT AND TURN BDR INTO THE PREMIER MY LITTLE PONYâ„¢ SLASHFIC SOCIAL NETWORK/DATING SITE THAT THE WORLD NEEDS.
              Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              CAN I PLEEEASE FINALLY HAVE THIS I LOVE YOU
              Well, then you'll absolutely need a new logo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Well, then you'll absolutely need a new logo...

SOFA KING!

Comment

• Hanging with Baltar and trying to incorporate Tim's idea in to the new design...thoughts?

Comment

• Traffic will triple..

Comment

• SWEET! I contributed! Cheetos are on me if this goes live!

Nice work, Rob and Baltar! Love the font!

Comment

• Still putzing with new logos.

Comment

• <3 that one. Although the my little pony one should come up on Jake's B-day, as something FredDurstian should come up on mine. It's the little things ya' dig.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahaha. I'll see what we can do.

Comment

• Good concept. A different theme for member birfdays... if it can be pulled off, it would be sweet.

Comment

• MY LITTLE BRONY
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X