Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the forum at present have a word filter?

If so, I think Martaaaaaahn's "somehweer" should be used as a substitute for the normal word.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the future is scary. As soon as past me turns on the new site, within 3 months it becomes self aware. The only way to stop this is to spam Cj's Facebook with inane pictures and comments.

Comment

• If only I had a Farceberk account...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So no word filter, eh?

Balls Mahoney.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Future Rob View Post
            the future is scary. As soon as past me turns on the new site, within 3 months it becomes self aware. The only way to stop this is to spam Cj's Facebook with inane pictures and comments.
            I remember you from in the past when you were from the future. Now you're in the present.

MIND.BLOWN
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              So no word filter, eh?

Balls Mahoney.

I think there is. I'll look at it tonight. I remember when I tried to swap the word "shit" with "tiny ed poops" and how it fucked alot of stuff up. But I'll take a look later.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yeah, forgot about that day.

I was thinking if it were to be reinstated that more rarified terms would benefit from it, rather than the common BDR terminology.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  snaps.

Did our first test of importing the forum database into our new CMS. Almost everything came over. Some small issues (some avatars not transferring properly, user details not coming over) but otherwise, not a bad first test. The good news? When we decide to go live, there will only be about 20-30 mins of downtime. It only took us 12 mins to export the current DB and import it into the new software today. So yeah, when I say I'm working on a new upgrade to the site, it ain't smoke people.
                  Y'all should be jealous. I got a sneak peek, and its pretty F'in Amazing
                  I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Actually, you should be jealous.

I'm drinking right now.

Comment

• Hanging with Baltar and working on the new site.

As per usual, shit is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE IN FACT I MAY END UP SAYING FUCK IT AND TURN BDR INTO THE PREMIER MY LITTLE PONY™ SLASHFIC SOCIAL NETWORK/DATING SITE THAT THE WORLD NEEDS.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope Billy Blob and Todd host the four hour instructional video on how to use the new site.

Comment

• YESSsss

Comment

• I MISS TODD.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Billy Blob
                              I'm losing weight slow and steady

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Hanging with Baltar and working on the new site.

As per usual, shit is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE IN FACT I MAY END UP SAYING FUCK IT AND TURN BDR INTO THE PREMIER MY LITTLE PONY™ SLASHFIC SOCIAL NETWORK/DATING SITE THAT THE WORLD NEEDS.
                                Me rikey!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X