Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Season 5 (spoilers)

Oh shit.

I dig that they are starting right where last season ended. It's gonna be a bitch to find someone as awesome as LITHGOWASSâ„¢ though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I should have watched this when I had the chance. I can't wait to experience WELLERVISION™.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

They might just top themselves...or Dex finally goes to jail.

Just like Ernest.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I highly doubt Dex will become magnetic.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Better that he keeps the giant steamer trunk filled with his killtoys closed just to be sure.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Better that he keeps the giant steamer trunk filled with his killtoys closed just to be sure.
            He better move them out of the god damned shed!

Comment

Looks like a redux of season 2 with Quinn channeling a shittier, whiter Doakes.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Teaser for next week starring this motherfucker:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, kind of a weak episode to start things off. I'd fucking kill if Doakes started to appear to Quinn like Obi-Wan.

"MOTHERFUCKER USE THE FORCE MOTHERFUCKER"
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Agreed. This season premiere wasn't great. I expect better, next week.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I think part of the problem was the flashbacks. At least in this episode. They were way in over their turrible quotient.

Rita found her soulmate after four minutes of awkward conversation with a dude sporting a hard-on for dismembering a fellow restaurant patron?

HURRRRDURRRR and get da fahk atta heah
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

When's Crash Override and Hooleeah Stiles showin' up is my question.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Also his kid's "I WISH YOU WERE DEAD" speech was lulzworthy. Horrible acting. Just turrible.

Comment

They took away her Jonas Brothers/Teh Biebs trapper keeper for that scene.

It was her mertervershun.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I like how they dealt with Dexter's lack of emotion and his eventual break but, yeah, kind of boring. The preview for the rest of the season looked pretty good though.

Comment

Working...
                              X