No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 5 (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good this week. I thought the Tony Robbins obsession with Hatosy was just going to be a character quirk. One thing though- Zero Cool and the dude from Prison Break have AWFUL American accents. They can do better.

Comment

I can't fucking take Jonny Lee Miller seriously. The whole time he's on screen I just keep hearing The Prodigy and him going "HACK THE PLANET!". The stuff with Lumen and her ex was ridiculous though. I thought it was Cary Elwes for a minute and I hope Deb fucks LaGeurta up with the shit she pulled.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm just waiting for J Mil to drop into his Neeew Yawkah accent from Hackers.

I expect his confrontation with Dex and Lumen to include the sneer and a comment on "th' sensitive type."

Still enjoyed his Tony Robbins character.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

For sure. He's a creepy fucker but he's ZERO COOL goddammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Thought he was black, man
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

*razorandbladefist*

Comment

Originally posted by Commander William T. Riker View Post
                For sure. He's a creepy fucker but he's ZERO COOL goddammit.
                If I had a hacker nickname, it would be 'Acid Reflux'...

Comment

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Robocop isn't going to top LITHGOWASS but he's sure trying hard. Love that guy. And I think the beatdown Dexter handed the shitheel boyfriend was more badass than all of the kills this season. Really good stuff tonight.

Comment

Yeah, there was some great stuff last night, although fuck Robocop, judging by the preview for next week's episode.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

AWESOME. I can't wait to see what outlandish last-minute plan Dexter pulls off to get his ass out of, like, eight different clusterfucks at the same time. Last season was so great that I was sure this year would seem terrible by comparison but I think it's been very good.

Comment

Robocop got fucking OWNED by a dude in handcuffs. Zero Cool is the fat kid from Stand by Me and that is great. Also this:

Comment

That finale was weak.

Comment

I missed it, and instead got a recap from the interviews post-finale.

It sounded terribly hacky.

Thankfully, I got a sneak preview of the U.S. Shameless to wash it away. Thank you Emmy Rossum, and your large areolae.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thought the UK Shameless was horrible. I'll check out the new one for Macy.

But yeah, so fucking bad. Even Zero Cool couldn't save it.

Comment

It wasn't bad, it just lacked the punch of the finale from last year. I think it left all the characters in an interesting place. I just hope they don't try to make Quinn the next Doakes next year because Quinn ain't Doakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X