No announcement yet.

Episode 3: Ryan Gosling smells like cabbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be happening this week. Just gotta find some time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Alot of my free time is going into the revamp of podcaust at the moment. Not much time for much else.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Stop whining! You lack discipline!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Comment

Welll done. I was too lazy to find that and photobucket it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

that shit is linked like it's hot...

link it like it's hoootttt....

Comment

What happened to all the lines and shit that was in the background...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just finished the episode, it was great, keep up the good work you 2... And by the way you guys remind me of ari and sarah... They love to sleep on their couch too hahahhah..
                  I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                  Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                  Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                  She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Yes Kudos to you guys another good episode...however this shit might be detrimental if it goes on too long. Rob you really push your luck mister.

Comment

Haha. The moment she doesn't want to do it, is the moment I stop....and find someone else to fill in for her. My friend Sarah may be fun, as I could push all the buttons I want and wouldn't have to worry about if I'm sleeping on the couch or not....

hahah....kidding Lesley....kiddin...

Comment

you do push her buttons, but what is funny, the minute you mention your penis she starts laughing again like nothing happened... its really great
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

The Headcheese must be buff?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Haha. The moment she doesn't want to do it, is the moment I stop....and find someone else to fill in for her. My friend Sarah may be fun, as I could push all the buttons I want and wouldn't have to worry about if I'm sleeping on the couch or not....

I'm serious....Lesley....dead serious...
                            Oh shit, it's on like muddafukkin Diddy Kong!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

ari why are you causing trouble for rob

Comment

My brain is hung like a horse.

Comment

Working...
                                X