No announcement yet.

Episode 9: What's That Slapping Sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 9: What's That Slapping Sound?

Lesley and Rob are back to bring the pain. Specifically, they are back to bring ridiculous drunken pain. Our two lovebirds "discuss" Grey's Anatomy, the fact that Mickey Rourke has gross fingernails and Lesley finds out what is in Rob's Spank Bank. Then they travel to the wild west with Josey Wales and Red Dead Redemption and then drunken VOICEMAIL!
    BETTER THAN ED!
    100.00%
    WORSE THAN ED!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

also, this is only up on the main site right now. Will be itunes and RSS tonight.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And no LOST talk here for anyone worried about spoilers. Our thoughts will be included on the new BDR this week.

Comment

'Spank Bank'...

Is that like a 'whack stack'?

Comment

indeed

Comment

Also, we were FUCKING WASTED during this. I was GONE and Lesley was hanging on as much as she could. We fucking passed out after we recorded this haha.

Comment

More mic boob slapping plz. Rob boobs though.

Comment

Very nice Dr. Heiter photoshop!

Comment

Yes. That banner is rad.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It really was bad ass to be a ninja.

Comment

Ten Bears is pointless?! And 2-1/2 hours of Josey is too long? Well, yes there are other westerns that are better, but it's no point to recommend them if you're crying over 2-1/2 hours. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly or Once Upon A Time In The West would explode your attention span.

Fucking kids today.

EDIT: OMG never wanted to be like Eastwood holy shit tuck your vajayjay back under your skirt nancy boy
                      Last edited by BillyG; 05-25-2010, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Sorry man, I never had the inkling to be Eastwood. I never watched Westerns as a kid. Harrison Ford > Clint

TROOF

Comment

And 10 Bears was pointless (they build him up to be this great warrior and all they do is chat) which I understand why/how they used him. We were just bummed he didn't show up at the end to kick some shit because he was a badass.

Comment

PSTD!

Comment

I like to surgical stuff too!

Comment

Working...
                              X