No announcement yet.

Episode 7: It Sucks We're Both Alcoholics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good my dude...thanks for all the hard work.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, I tried to listen through iTunes last week and got that message to. but listened today through the link on the page. very good! keep it coming.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

And we're back on iTunes. Subscribe through the main site and then RATE US! kthxbai!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nope. Still says 'unavailable in the US'
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

You will need to unsubscribe to the old one ,and resubscribe to the new one. I've tested it and it works.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I never subscribed to the old one. I just found it last week. It let me download them individually, but not subscribe.

Comment

As far as I know, you cannot search in itunes for it right now. The old show may still come up. The only way to subscribe is from the mainmenu. Both Lesley and I have tested it and it worked, so I'm still confused as to why it's not working for you.

Comment

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=358033650

Comment

Just listened to the new show. Did not know Express had a men's section.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I really hope I wasn't wearing woman's clothing haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Just listened to the new show. Did not know Express had a men's section.
                        I think there is a separate store...Express for men...my wife used to work at Express in High School...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Good job quitting the smoking, Lesley. That is hot.

Comment

• Yeah it is. GO 9/11!!!!

Comment

• Thanks! This Thursday will mark my 6 months!
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah, maybe you two can get after Nathan. Or should I just buy some patches and put them on him while he's sleeping?

Comment

Working...
                                X