No announcement yet.

Episode 7: It Sucks We're Both Alcoholics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHha thanks man. also the RSS and iTunes links have been updated.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yay! I'm glad you guys seem to like it!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Do more episodes like this.

Also, glad you picked up on the cigarette smell thing. I'd send smokers to special camps to drive out that god-awful ass smell.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Have smokers not heard of febreeze? not saying it completely kills the odor but why smell like COMPLETE ass?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Have smokers not heard of febreeze? not saying it completely kills the odor but why smell like COMPLETE ass?
            Most smokers don't even realize that they smell.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

She's right...

We don't.

Thank Ghod for Grey Flannel...

Comment

I smoke and I hate the smell of stale smoke.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  Speaking of which...
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                    Do more episodes like this.
                    I think we may start doing these every other week now.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I think we may start doing these every other week now.

They're good. Lesley actually sounds like she wants to be on the show. Unlike a certain ham crafted individual.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing actually. Most of it has to do with his fucking moods every week. 2 out 5 times he's good to go.

Comment

I had a lot of fun doing it. I feel like I'm becoming more comfortable with it - except for when Rob walks away to get another beer and I'm talking to myself.

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing actually. Most of it has to do with his fucking moods every week. 2 out 5 times he's good to go.
                              2 out of 5? That's low.

How can you not want to be on the show with Rob? And I don't say such things just so I can be closer to him *wink*.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I know, there is a reason the show's haven't been that good lately in my opinion. Also, we've had more feedback on this episode than the last 3-4 of BDR.

Comment

Working...
                                X