X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fa sho
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Can't believe how you got your xbox Rob. You were one of "those" kids, huh? For shame.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

If by "those" you mean super awesome, then yes. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Mmmm hmmm.

Comment

Haha. Also, not sure if I mentioned it on the cast, but he was going to give us loot for a new bed and I said fuck that, I want some 360 goodness.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well, you had your priorities straight didn't ya? FUck a bed! There's all kinds of floor around here!

Comment

Pshaw, just added a down bed cover to it. It works fine. We'll get a new bed one of these days. Plus, I can't play RockBand with a new bed can I?

Comment

I hear ya. My girlfriend has been after me to get a new bed for awhile. That is just no fun!

Comment

Exactly. Until my bed stops us from having sex, it's a fine bed.

Comment

I broke my bed body slamming one of my kids...And no, I did not hurt them I took all the impact but my sheer dieselness broke the bed. For the three weeks it was broken everyone was like..."No wonder you have 2 kids", "You guys are sick" "What the fuck were you guys doing...jeez Viv are you okay?" All kinds of stupid shit, great for my ego...After a while I kinda went with it. That's my bed story if anyone cares...sorry I'm bored out of my mind today and I can't pull myself to do the stacks of shit I have here at work...

Also I loved the 360 story...you sir are a diabolical genius like myself. I pulled similar stunts my whole life. Charm, will get you anywhere.

Comment

Exactly. It's not like I threw a tantrum. I just have a way with people. I could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Exactly. Until my bed stops us from having sex, it's a fine bed.
                          That's the thing though, it is quite squeaky and I think will break in the act one day. Funny story if that happens though.

Comment

Pictures or it won't exist.

Comment

Of the act? Not gonna happen. Pics of bed destoyed by sexy-time explosion: definately.

Comment

Ok, who thinks it's racist about my comments regarding Mohinder? Let's have a discussion...

Also, iTunes has been updated. let's see how long it takes to bring the entire site down again.

Comment

Working...
                                X