No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 32: Bowie's Bodacious Bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have them, still in the box not laced yet...Arnold for the win...JCVD close #2
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

EDDIE FURLONG...so strung out!

Comment

it's not even lipsyncing. I heard he gets lookalikes to show up and shit. That is wack.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How funny...Fuck Cub Foods (whatever that place is) how fucking hilarious is that story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            it's not even lipsyncing. I heard he gets lookalikes to show up and shit. That is wack.
            His reasoning is even wacker...he said that he encourages it because whoever goes behind the mask becomes DOOM...or some shit like that.

Comment

Just finished the new 'cast. Another job well done. Can't wait for next week gents.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Still amazes me that people find our inane ramblings entertaining. Haha. We will be recording one this week, but then there will be a week break as I'm on vacation. just an fyi
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It is ALIVE! Finally.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

haha WOO!

Comment

So far, this is a pretty good one.

Comment

You should have Lesley read one line from Fargo every podcast. That would kill.

Comment

haha. she'd be down. Could call it Minnesotapiece Theater.

Comment

Wayne's World 2 is an abortion. Sorry.

Comment

Hey now. Naked Indian, Chris Walken and Del Preston:

"So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show"

Comment

I HATE that part. Fills me with irrational rage. Can not stand that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X