Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Contest! Win Free Shit from the boys at the PodCaust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Contest! Win Free Shit from the boys at the PodCaust!

As a thank you to our loyal fanbase, we here at the PodCaust have decided to award you with riches beyond your wildest dreams! But wait, there's more!

Well, actually there isn't. But if you want our "MYSTERY BOX OF AWESOMENESS" you will have to put in a little detective work. What? You didn't think we would just give a "MYSTERY BOX OF AWESOMENESS" did you? You need to answer the following questions (which all come from either our podcasts or the boards. Now on the most recent podcast I said there would be 10 questions. There will actually be a few more than 10! Whateva! IT's my podcast and I'll do what I want!

The questions are as follows:
    • 1. If Rob and Cj were going to be two Marvel characters during a Zombie outbreak, who would they be?
    • 2. Finish this line: "Rock until you drop..."
    • 3. In Rob and Cj's Arthouse Zombie Movie "Vizion", what did the Hitler moustache represent?
    • 4. What was the name of Cj's first character in his Dungeons and Dragons campaign? Also name at least one of his mutant powers.
    • 5. How many faces did a young Rob see at the window in one of our more psychological episodes?
    • 6. What are Rob and Cj's gamertags for the 360?
    • 7. What weapons did Rob and Cj use in Rob's zombie dream?
    • 8. What does Slaterin' it mean?
    • 9.Which member of the Breakfast Club did Cj think Rob wanted to be like?
    • 10. What thing did Rob think was super awesome while waiting to see Iron Man?
    • 11. Cj hates what kind of horror film?
    • 12. What was the name of the clip that Rob made a horrified Cj watch?
    • 13. Cj said that a retarded writer must have given this toy it's name. What was the toy's name?
    • 14. What were the names of the first zombie movies Cj and Rob ever watched?

If someone gets every question correct, there will be a "BONUS GIFT OF EXTREME BODACIOUSNESS" awarded. Seriously, the "MYSTERY BOX OF AWESOMENESS" is totally worth it. We wouldn't make you jump through hoops for some lame ass "WEAK SAUSAGE BOX OF NONAWESOMENESS". This contest runs until 11:59 PM on Thursday, May 22 2008. No entries will be accepted after this. Unless we recieve no entries. That would be sad and not cool. Also, you must answer at least 5 questions to be considered for winning. Please send all answers along with your name and address to the following email address: podcaustrob@hotmail.com

In the event of a tie, the winning entries will be given a number and I will roll a D20 to determine the winner. This will also be filmed and posted for posterity. Good Luck and Have Fun! And trust me, the "MYSTERY BOX OF AWESOMENESS" is totally worth it. Prize is valued at between $50-250. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, Haha...Kidding.... If only one person enters, that person wins no matter what. Now get crackin!

Rules and Regulations:
    Contest is only open to residents of the United States (Hawaii and Alaska are not eligible). Relatives and Family Members of the owners of PodCaust and it's subsidiaries are not eligible to participate. Only 1 entry per person, per email.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: The First Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Contest! Win Free Shit from the boys at the PodCaust!

Dear "PodCaustians" I have been given a glimps into the "Mystery Box of Awesomness" and I can tell you that it will be well worth the effort... I am still in awe of the amount of stuff that is contained in the "Mystery Box of Awesomness". Rob you must be nuts to add all that cool stuff in there!!!!

Comment

Re: The First Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Contest! Win Free Shit from the boys at the PodCaust!

Dammit man! Don't overhype it! I don't want the "MYSTERY BOX OF AWESOMENESS" to be oversold....it is super awesome, but wait until the day when we may have sponsers....

They may be better things to give away, but this shit is personal and will be worth it to a fan hopefully...Plus, it's free shit! You can't get too upset with free shit dammit! hahah...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fine... we'll leave it to the people to decide the awesomeness factor... i still think its fucking dope...

Comment

Re: The First Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Contest! Win Free Shit from the boys at the PodCaus

i found a loophole! you guys stated 11:59 pm but you didn't state what time zone. buahahahahhaha.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yes you did sir. Whatever entries we get before the recording of the podcast on Friday will be eligable. We're hoping to announce the winner on the new episode.

Comment

Crap! I gotta get busy. Not much time. Forget this work business. Gotta finsh my research!
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha. Whew! I'm glad we can look forward to at least 2-3 entries. we didn't know if anyone would do the work. Rest assured, it should be worth it.

Comment

Good luck guys...I'm going to ride this one out.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So far I've only got 5 out of 14. Lotta wrok left to do.

Comment

It's getting down to the wire folks! Don't forget to submit your answers by the end of the day!

Submit them to : podcaustrob@hotmail.com

Comment

Got 10. Still working on it.

Comment

It's 6 central time, and still no entries....dun dun dunnnnn.....

Comment

Just submited mine. Let me know if you got it.

Comment

Its from a different email than the one I used to send you the Sexicon stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X