Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus man, you keep making the good ones unavailable.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• True. To the Wikipedia with you!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Best superhero costume that is ruined by cosplayers?
        (Trick question of course. ALL of them are ruined by cosplay.)
        umm... need i mind you of this?

not all cosplay costumes are horrible.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• or this? or maybe this?

Comment

• ok... that last one isn't a superhero... but still.

Comment

• Three...out of thousands.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

Best superhero costume that is ruined by cosplayers?
                (Trick question of course. ALL of them are ruined by cosplay.)
                semantics owns you. or maybe it owns me. i don't know anymore...

Comment

• OK, I just actually used Rob's "Steak Suggestion" from a while back (the chunky salt, refridge, grill) and holy SHIT did it turn out great!

When will you guys do a cooking segment, with your own weird twists? Either stuff you have made when feeling lazy or experimental, or recipes from Mozambique or something gone wrong on the Food Network?

PS - Yesterday I saw SPRAY CAN PANCAKES at CostCo. In a 3 PACK! Imagine the possibilities!
                  "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

• Glad the steak thing worked out for you. It's the only way I cook my steaks now. Good stuff.

I tried one of those spray can pancakes....hideous shit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Before I head out to the stygian abyss that is the bar, I have to throw this one out, even if it has been answered (I can't remember if it has or has not):

Best Indiana Jones villain? Why? And will you end up buying the shitscrubber of a Blu disc that is the Crystal Skull abortion?

Have a good night.

Suggestion of the day: If you see a tree in a hotel lobby, tackle the shit out of it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If these movies actually are made--
                        What actor would you want for Captain America ?
                        What actor would you want for Thor?
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I'd hire Woody Allen for Thor, then have Woody Allen play Capt. America as well. Then it would be revealed that they are long lost brothers. Then Woody Allen could play Loki, who is revealed to be their even longer lost brother.*

*I'm trying to get a job as a writer for Heroes.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Then you need to have Cap stab Loki in the heart because somebody tells him if he wants to be a badass, that he has to.

Comment

• Dude, I feel a script idea coming on...
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• - What do you think aliens have to learn from probing you in the ass?
                                - Do you think the ass could be a new form of high speed data device to replace USB and Firewire?
                                - Speaking of firewire, Apple Store "Geniuses" : condescending douchebags of fucktards who need to get their taints kicked in with a size 11 steel toe boots?
                                - How do you think giraffes hump? I can't even imagine.
                                Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

Working...
                                X