X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Haha.

*coughcoughpretentiouscough*

Although, we have done 2 episodes: one a top 10 sci-fi and one a top 10 horror...

A top 10 overall would be way to fucking difficult to narrow down. We'll see what we can do next episode.
    hey, not my fault i'm "a little" more knowledgeabale than some nerds *cough*here*cough*. i think it's cause i'm asian. ahahahahahahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Math is for sissies and posers(?) and those who wish to excell in life..........oh, wait. Shit!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• can't help it if i want to make stupid amounts of money later... how stupid? actuaries can make starting 50-70k starting; qualified actuaries can possibly earn from 90k to 100k. mmmm. monies. delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          hey, not my fault i'm "a little" more knowledgeabale than some nerds *cough*here*cough*. i think it's cause i'm asian. ahahahahahahaha.

finally..The asian excuse has been busted! haha..

And I think you're confusing "nerd" with "dork"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He also uses the asian excuse for his small wee-wee. I'm not buying it.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haha.

Wicked burn with a racial stereotype!

I can freely admit I suck at math and that you could easily school me Nerdious. Never made it past advanced algebra in High school thanks to a shitty fucking teacher and a super hot friend...And due to some issues that arose, I never made it a point to learn more which doesnt' really bother me, as the things I'm interested in don't really use advance math. But props to you man! You go make that money! And then buy shit you don't need and keep it in the box! Meanwhile, I'll keep having awesome sex!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                finally..The asian excuse has been busted! haha..

And I think you're confusing "nerd" with "dork"
                no... i'm both. and ari! don't you bring up my small... "package." you didn't complain when we were canoe'ing it up in sd.

Comment

• Whoa there!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

can't help it if i want to make stupid amounts of money later... how stupid? actuaries can make starting 50-70k starting; qualified actuaries can possibly earn from 90k to 100k. mmmm. monies. delicious.
                    Haa, you will have a 5 bedroom house.... 4 room's to store all your unopened shit!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

no... i'm both. and ari! don't you bring up my small... "package." you didn't complain when we were canoe'ing it up in sd.
                      Damn straight I didn't!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• if you don't feel it how can you complain...

Do you like any sports? Any favorite athletes?
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                          if you don't feel it how can you complain...

Do you like any sports? Any favorite athletes?
                          he felt it alright... although i'm usually packing a tube sock or three...

Comment

• Were you ever interested in monster trucks?

If so...who should win the battle of the monster truck planets? Bigfoot or Gravedigger? If you say Big Foot, you should be struck down by a fat redneck in overalls with flipper hands.

And yes...I spelled BigFoot THREE (count 'em, three!) different ways. Why you may (probably not) ask? Culprit: booze. Bittersweet, wonderful, problem-ridding, "go-to excuse to the bad kind of one-night stands" booze.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-09-2008, 09:21 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAha. As for your BSG question, I'd love to talk about it...BUT
                              '
                              Cj is a bitch and wont' give it a chance.

flame him!

Comment

• Some people just don't enjoy the finer things in life. He's probably a Bigfoot fan.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X