i hate you bryan.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Re: We need your questions!

Did you want to be the Griffin? Maybe a Phoenix....IDK
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Why is that CJ has under 100post om here, yet he has so much to say on the PODCAST
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

what makes a gamer hardcore?

what are your nicknames? were they given to you or self appointed?

what is the coolest gadget you own?

Comment

All these are adding up, Rob & CJ... you will need a to do a podcast on just answering question's.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I know. It's ridiculous. haha. Maybe this week's as there is no Lost. Haha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

and unless they skimp out on my questions, it'll be the ultimate uber nerd cast. hahaha.

Comment

i hope you and cj have had enough time to watch and analyze primer since i posted my time travel questions. hahaha. although, if you're pretty much knowledgeable about time travel theory, you should be fine.

Comment

You're not gonna like our answer man...haha....we were hoping to get to it last week, but we ran way late...haha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

if it has something to do with lost, i'm going to kill you guys, and then i'm going to a basket full of the last crusade.

Comment

Fuck, I start cooking a whole bunch of new shit (the very fact I am is fucking scary...nothing has even gotten close to burning my house down yet), and I'm late to Nerdious' question bogartery. So let's get these inquiries out of the way, shall we?

BAM! Number Juan: If there is one band that you could go back in time to see in their prime, which one would it be and where would you like to see them play? And if it applies, which members of the roster would it be?

THWACK! Number Dos Equis: Will the government finally cowboy the fuck up and just start manufacturing laser guns?

SOCKO! Number Terry Hatcher used to be hot back in the Tango and Cash Days: With the seemingly never-ending cycle of remakes out there, Highlander is being remade without 100 percent less Lambert. Who would you cast in the roles of McCloud, Ramirez, and (shudder to think of anyone aside from Clancy Brown in the role) Kurgan?

SKEET! Arbitrary numbers have been done away with: Will we ever have a great midget action star?

IAMTHELAAAAAAW! Number Five: How is the weather in the north in the summer?

SHAZBUTT! Number Styx: When was the exact moment that you noticed that George Lucas had the Goiter of the Willennium?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

McMeatbag, you are a gem sir.

Here's a question: How come I had no problem getting Halo 3, Mario Galaxy, and GTA4 on opening day, but trying to find a Wii Fit is fuckin' impossible?
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Because all of the beauty pageant moms bought it for their little 8 year old angels so they could finally drop those last 20 pounds....

Comment

Well if those moms were smart they'd save 100 bucks and just invest in bulimia.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah, but this is less intrusive. They can just rely on Nintendo saying: "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, YOUR BMI IS FUCKED! YOU'RE FAT! BOYS WON'T LIKE YOU! HANNAH MONTANA IS HOTTER!"

BAM!

instant diet...

Comment

Working...
                                X