Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were cursed by a curmudgeonly gypsy woman who looked like Cloris Leachman, and were transformed into a "touched/short-bus-riding" film character, who would it be?

(Just had flashes of Thinner and Tropic Thunder in my brain, hence the question)
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Will all people look the same in 1000 years?

What would happen if Microsoft decided to go "crazy professor" on us?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• The...Walken...

HUGE fan of CJs impression of The Walken...

Please, please, PLEASE do a sentence or three of good dialogue from the kickass classic Angry Angel movie "The Prophecy", starring The Walken as an evil rebel Angel Gabriel. Even if you have to pull it from IMDB or something!

If you haven't seen it, check it out...Other than the above, it also features Elias Koteas, Eric Stoltz, Virginia Madsen (who looks hot with black hair) and a lil Viggo Mortensen.

The Anti-Screech
        "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

• Oh the Prophecy is known. I'll ask him tonight. Haha. And just a friendly tip, you don't need to sign your name after your post. We know who you are
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heathers

I am not sure if either of you have seen and appreciated the stupid glory of Heathers.....but if you were to be one of the Heathers, which one would you be? 'Red' Heather Chandler, 'Green' Heather Duke, or 'Yellow' Heather MacNamara? No tapping out and saying you would be Veronica (Winona Ryder).

Comment

• We need more questions! we have answered all 11 pages. Woo!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Build your own horror movie icon. You have 5 things to put into your character: motive/origin (not always one in the same, but usually one follows the other in these here parts), weapon of choice, stomping ground (like a Camp Crystal Lake/shopping mall/dreams/white suburban neighborhood/bowling alley/veteran's hospital), and your weakness (crank/cocktail sauce/bra-burning/etc.).

Just something to warm up with. It's pretty damn flimsy, I know.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If Nerdious sold all of his unopened stuff, could he bail out wall street?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Holy shit, probably.

Comment

• fuck off, the lot of you. and nothing could bail out wall street. NOTHING.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I wonder if Jim Cramer will survive the week. How about you guys?

I trust George Bluth more than I trust Congress not to fuck everything up. AND HE'S FICTIONAL.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Favorite Paul Newman role?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Best Newman's Own Dressing?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ever watch any 70's Exploitation/Blaxpoitation movies? Shaft? Dolemite? Foxy Brown? Die, Blackula, Die? etc. If so, any favorites?

Also, you and CJ should create your own Exploitation names...Although Abraham Smashington is already damn close!
                              "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

• Listening to Ep. 43...I was struck in the brain with another question:

Speaking of that movie "The Stuff", did you ever suspect that perhaps it was actually about TCBY and the director was trying to WARN people? Of the DANGER?

Dr. Venture

The Monarch

Comment

Working...
                                X