Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can always do an She's Right I'm Rob...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Or perhaps this could be the opportunity to wheel out EdCaust.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Or perhaps this could be the opportunity to wheel out EdCaust.
        Haha, I still have to have money to b uy a new sound card so that this is a possibility. But now with a 401k, I don't have the money. lulz
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn you Judas. Ya ruined my plans for a coup. Ya just had to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            You can always do an She's Right I'm Rob...

I second this. I liked the one about the kitties.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can never tell if you're being serious or not. haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I can never tell if you're being serious or not. haha.

I am being serious.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And we're doing one tonight, apparently it's next week he's closing on his house.

Comment

• Conspiracy to avoid voicemail, I think.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Aw shit, I could have done a D9 voicemail. Dammit man, is there still time?!

Comment

• there is not good sir. But ceej didn't see it anyways.

Comment

• topics include: Avatar, the nerd backlash, kids shouldn't have confidence and more.

Comment

• oh hey you guys do podcasts on this site?
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• we do. I know, we really should advertise that more. but, eh, whatcha' gonna do?

Comment

• GODDAMN YOU ADBLOCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X