Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new PodCaust this week cause Cj just told me he's on vacation. Whore....

But!!!!

We'll have 1-2 new ones with lesley and I. They will be way better, because they will be about current shit ...so yeah...WOO!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cool, I'll finally get caught up on the last like 4 caust and you and Lesley's tomorrow.... I get to stay home all day and babysit, FUN!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• We just recorded the second episode of "She's Right, I'm Rob"

Should be up by tomorrow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New podcast has been recorded and edited. Should be live on the main site later this morning. Epic. Make sure to download this one as we took down our iTunes link while we work on it.

Comment

• New episode of She's Right, I'm Rob will be up shortly...

Episode 3: Ryan Gosling smells like cabbage

Comment

• He does look like he smells of cabbage when not making a movie. Kind of like Matthew McConaghey and Woody Harrelson.

Comment

• Episode 38 should be up later tonight. Also, new contest to be announced next episode. And it's way easier (sorry Corey) and the gift shall be awesome. And something anybody that plays video games may want. FYIs...

Comment

• Whether it be you own a 360 or a PS3.....

Yep....I love my listeners and treat them right....

Comment

• Holy shit. This just may be our best cast ever. I've said that before, but this shit is EPIC...BELIEVE THAT. Will be up tomorrow.

Comment

• I feel mentally drained after all the time we spent on this one
                      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• For reals. Thank god we have Chocolate covered Jesus.

Comment

• 3+ hours later and the episode has been edited and uploaded. I'm too exhuasted to update the site and xml at the moment, but will do it first thing tomorrow morning. This one has some of our best work in it. I'm excited.

Comment

• It's done! Check it out here!

Comment

• nice work to you good sir

Comment

• wow nice pic for new episode man, looks like a bad ass game for PC

Comment

Working...
                                X