This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddamit.

That's what it feels like sometimes. Hence why I've been playing MGS4 all weekend. haha. Editing these things is a full time job. haha.

But this one is turning out pretty good so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And it's done and edited.. It's 2 hours and 2 minutes long. And it is totally boss! haha...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This behemoth motherfucker AND Demon Knight on the same day? Must have done something right this year...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Uploading it and updating the site now.

Will post in few when it's complete

Comment

And Demon Knight is one of the best bad movies ever. Billy Zane and William Sadler for the win!

Hey man nice shot!

Comment

and it's up and operational. HAve fun!

Comment

We are recording the new podcast today. WOO! If you have anything you'd like our opinion on, let me know soon!

Comment

new podcast is about 2 and half hours give or take 10 mins. All over the place, but hopefully never boring. Will edit and post tomorrow. Thanks for listening!

Also, mad props given to Bruce Wayne (besides him being Batman that is) for getting me through Act 5 in MGS4.

Comment

we have a special celebrity guest star doing our new commerical....when you hear it you will shit your pants.haha

Comment

New episode will be posted later tonight....

Episode 32: Bowie's Bulge is Bodacious

Comment

Plus he's got God given ass.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hmms. Need some ideas of topics possibly. Post em!

Comment

Heath and the Oscar buzz, when is removing film grain from Blu-ray's films a bad thing, how lame it is joining up this Team Battle thingy for CoD4, and boobs.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

What's the team battle thingy? Is that like a league wannabe thing?

Comment

That's the MMC clan that Suprhero started up. It's like a league for video gaming, which makes it wayyyyy to serious for my tastes.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X