This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I remember to do so, I will.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whew, I was able to get mine in.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• oops wrong thread

Comment

• has been recorded. Thanks to all who called in.

Working title at the moment: Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

topics: phys ed, religion, ghosts, hackers, tarantino, and my poor taste in comedies. Should be up by Sunday at the latest.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're not crazy over The Blues Brothers, yet you love Hackers.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well Hackers is just hilarious. Blues Brothers is hilarious for actual comedy reasons. But I can understand.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm trying something new with this one in terms of editing. I need to know, once it's up, if it sounds worse or better than previous shows. If it sucks, I'll reedit like normal next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                  You're not crazy over The Blues Brothers, yet you love Hackers.

you'll understand why if you listen to the new show.

Comment

• Almost done editing. Should be up later today in iTunes.

Comment

• it has been recorded. Who knows if it's good? I guess I'll see tomorrow when I edit it. PREPARE FOR EPISODE 78.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        it has been recorded. Who knows if it's good? I guess I'll see tomorrow when I edit it. PREPARE FOR EPISODE 78.
                        Bet you guys had a blast with the calls. Can't wait.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Do we have to go on a scavenger hunt to find the new show?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• its on itunes. or it should be. let me know if it's not showing up. Still need to update main site

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              its on itunes. or it should be. let me know if it's not showing up. Still need to update main site
                              It's there, finally.

Comment

• Getting the show early through iTunes is like being part of an exclusive club. I'm so 1337, d00d.

Comment

Working...
                                X