This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://chud.com/forum/showthread.php...st#post2645948
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• lulz
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BAM
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• No. I did the BAM!
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sweet. Could you add a url link?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sigh. Yes, daddy. Done.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Nice to know that others are also bringing the heat.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• huzzah for HBARR! thanks man!

Comment

• Just noticed there is a new cast being selflessly promoted over there. Never really paid much attention to that particular spot before.

Comment

• Which is why I wanted the bump So many casts, need to stay up on top. Haha.

Comment

• I'll try to make it a habit. Then again that means you guys should be making a new cast and not taking a week off.

Comment

• Blame Ceej for being an adult and closing on his first house. that inconsiderate prick.

Comment

• Speaking of which...I'm not entirely convinced that Ceej actually exists. Never on the boards. Do we stink or something?

Comment

• he's lazier than shit. But he posts occasionally.

Comment

• He is too busy taking naps.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X