This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
    Thanks and done. Definitely feels weird leaving a message to be used in a cast but I guess I just need to get in the mind frame that I'm leaving a message for a friend.
    It gets easier every time Barr. Just remember, don't call when you're sick or high on NyQuil. You all learn from my mistakes.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• was recorded. And it's good, I think. Fej shows up for the end. Hbarr, great question, and we barely answered it. It may have to be half a show at some point, as it caught us off guard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks. The reason it popped in mind was due to Tim Curry being brought up the other day (Rocky Horror). We hear him all the time (voice work) but haven't seen him in a LONG time. I'm kinda interested in a Quentin take on comedy (with Curry in mind). At any rate, I would have gone longer on the question but my head was messing with me and I didn't want to sound like a dork (if that makes any sense).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• the episode is done, but I need a name. I'll check back in an hour or two to see what's up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You can do what pretentious artists do and just call the thing "Untitled".

Comment

• There won't be one this week as Ceej is closing on his house I believe.

Also, some of you CHUD folk (I'm looking at you Ed) should post the new shows in the thread over there since I can't. haha.

Comment

• Hmm, good point.

Good to know about there won't be a show. I'll keep on training.

Comment

• Haha, yeah. We should be getting back to a normal schedule after august.

Comment

• Sounds great. But I'll consider hotlinking the show. Although I don't post as much on CHUD either.

Comment

• well if you do, grab the picture url from the main site like I was doing there. If not, no big deal. Just with so many new casts popping up over there, I want to stay ahead if possible. hahah

Comment

• They'd have to go on a coke binge of Chris Farley proportions to catch up, buddy.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• thank you sir.

Comment

• Um, I don't see the thread.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Found it
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://chud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104322

Comment

Working...
                                X