X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    I hope to hell you're getting overtime.
    Oh most certainly. Of course I don't see it till next month, but it's coming.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Then you've at least got that going for ya.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Then you've at least got that going for ya.
        That and if I ever finish what I'm working on tonight I won't have to come to the office and type tomorrow.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          no new podcast this week. Ceej is on vacation and I'm going to the cabin for a pig roast tomorrow.
          Will there be one this coming week? Contemplating leaving a voice mail.......
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• As far as I know, we are recording on Friday.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So...you want a call?

I could sit back and let Hocken call in for the 80th time. But, I'm not feeling that generous.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll take whatever you got.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What's the phone number again?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                    I could sit back and let Hocken call in for the 80th time. But, I'm not feeling that generous.
                    Speak of the devil, I just made a call.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So is the number still 206-350-8858? I called and it seemed to be a fax line?
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Just wait for the tone. And then leave your message. I had to dial 1 before the number, but otherwise, yep, that's the number.

Comment

• Thanks and done. Definitely feels weird leaving a message to be used in a cast but I guess I just need to get in the mind frame that I'm leaving a message for a friend.

Comment

• There you go. Should be a good ep today. Looking forward to hearing all the calls we have.

Comment

• Maybe I can get Dalcapone Alpaccino to call in.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• hahaha. If you can find em, maybe you can win a reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X