Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be clear that I do not hate Fahey. I think he's a nice man, he's just not Gary Cole.

Damn, I look forward to the of defending my position.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ...has been recorded. It's one of those. all over the place.

We go off on kids of today...yep
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Episode 73: Get off my fucking lawn will be up later this week. Just got home from theme park and busy tomorrow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's later this week already. How much later this week are we talking about? Inquiring minds and all that.....
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm hoping to have it uploaded to the ftp tonight, so if you're a subscriber you can access it tonight. But Wednesday at the latest.

Comment

• Don't rush the man, Barr. Success can take its time sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Don't rush the man, Barr. Success can take its time sometimes.
                So how much time do we allow for mediocre?

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good question.

Comment

• no new podcast this week. Ceej is on vacation and I'm going to the cabin for a pig roast tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      no new podcast this week. Ceej is on vacation and I'm going to the cabin for a pig roast tomorrow.
                      Well fine then, I wasn't going to call in and say funny shit for you anyway. *crosses arms and pouts*
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sounds fine by me. I need to keep training for the guest episodes. Not to mention my future thoughts on GI JOE.

Comment

Sounds fine by me. I need to keep training for the guest episodes. Not to mention my future thoughts on GI JOE.
                          You get the guy on one show and he gets grand plans of being a regular. See what you started Rob and Ceej?

Comment

• I meant to say show. No, it wasn't a Freudian slip. Just the slow grinding work fatigue kicking in.

Comment

I meant to say show. No, it wasn't a Freudian slip. Just the slow grinding work fatigue kicking in.
                              Tell me about it, I'm still at work. AND I'm on call from today till next Friday morning at 8 AM.

Not happy.

Comment

• I hope to hell you're getting overtime.

Comment

Working...
                                X