This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I yell bitch ass? Awesome haha. I'm partial to fuckstick.
    Several times when worms wouldn't work.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IT's been recorded. Topics include: mangrooming, funeral crashing, wrestling flashback, picky eaters and more.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, apologies if we were kinda hard on you Ed, we actually had like a 30 minute conversation about your voicemail, but for somereason the audio was unusable. So we had to go back and re-record and were pretty fucking annoyed. So, yeah, don't take it too hard. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and It's done. I'm digging it. There may be a secret message hidden deep inside. It'll be up and operational later tonight.

Comment

• FAWK YEAH! Hidden track!
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Also, apologies if we were kinda hard on you Ed, we actually had like a 30 minute conversation about your voicemail, but for somereason the audio was unusable. So we had to go back and re-record and were pretty fucking annoyed. So, yeah, don't take it too hard. haha
              I ain't annoyed by it. But it's kind of funny. I need to cook up an Ari-esque rant.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ok good,. I never want to make you pissed or anything, but we really did have an awesome 30 mins conversation regarding the fact that:

A: I can't watch movies like The Hurt Locker because my uncle is over there and has had alot of his squad die and get maimed.

B: We somehow went on a tangent regarding Batman and being fat and old.

and

C: You mentioned Kathryn Bigelow yet failed mentioning Strange Days, which then opened up the question on if SQUID existed what you would pay for. Ceej's was lame, and mine involved being in a high stakes bank robbery in LA.

Comment

• Yeah, I had forgotten you don't watch war movies. Even though The Hurt Locker is basically an action movie that happens to be set in the Iraq war.

As for not mentioning Strange Days? I don't care for Strange Days, it feels like a missed opportunity to me.

Comment

• *slams phone in to bits*

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I don't care for Strange Days, it feels like a missed opportunity to me.
                    YOU'RE A MISSED OPPORTUNITY!
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-19-2009, 01:11 AM. Reason: Completion of In Bruges reference. (Lenny was awesome.)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• has done been recorded.

Who knows what the fuck we talked about.

Comment

• This should be a good one. Still editing it. Have lulz out loud a few times.

Comment

• Also, just recorded a mini ep of she's right I'm rob that will be at the end of the new episode. had to, we're drunk and it was NEEDED.

Comment

• just picked up 4 pack of double dog....gonna be a drunk cast tonight.

Comment

• Awesome, you'll get to hear my non-stumbly thoughts on Lawnmower Man. Enjoy!

Comment

• Nice. should be fun.. Was already planning on bringing up the Fahey hate lately

Comment

Working...
                                X