Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part of the Scarface montage is the end when he's getting married and he has the tiger...Tiger's = AWESOME
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      The best part of the Scarface are the ending credits
      fixed
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude...I loved Scarface for about 2 years. I literally watched that movie about 900 times in that timespan. Now I look back at those "wasted years" and weep to myself. I blame it on the weed, vicodin and Coronas I was on back then...

Comment

• Fuck that film for becoming some kind of ridiculous symbol of being "hardcore".

I see someone with a Scarface shirt, and I laugh knowing full well that they still live with their parents.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Fuck that film for becoming some kind of ridiculous symbol of being "hardcore".

I see someone with a Scarface shirt, and I laugh knowing full well that they still live with their parents.
            Exactly...that shit is everywhere...that's when I took a step back and realized that I was about to become a complete ass hat.

Comment

Fuck that film for becoming some kind of ridiculous symbol of being "hardcore".
              Yep. And the people that think he is hardcore or awesome, apparently never finish watching the movie. Kinda like idolizing Al Capone or anything gangster shit. Makes no fucking sense.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Glad to hear this. I've always thought it was overrated as hell. Great bits but a lackluster whole.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Yep. And the people that think he is hardcore or awesome, apparently never finish watching the movie. Kinda like idolizing Al Capone or anything gangster shit. Makes no fucking sense.
                  Plus he wanted to bang his sister.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's an interesting film, but not DePalma's best. Hell, Carlito's Way and The Untouchables are both better gangster films.

Comment

It's an interesting film, but not DePalma's best. Hell, Carlito's Way and The Untouchables are both better gangster films.
                      QFT...Scarface was a fad for me. Not a great flick not horrible either. I'm happy I broke out of it and I'm proud to say I haven't seen it in about 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        The best part of the Scarface montage is the end when he's getting married and he has the tiger...Tiger's = AWESOME
                        You and I are oddly on the same wavelength in many ways. Get out of my head!

Comment

• What's up with the new 'caust for the week?

Comment

• No new caust. CJ was house hunting on friday and I was at Stanhope. We'll record this friday.

Comment

• Ok, I'm behind 2 episodes and won't have much time to listen for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

• Damn, so much for me drunk dialing. It ends up being bad luck for the caust.

And I had heard a "celebrity" called in to do a cover of the Lost theme song.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X