Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why don't you sit down for a moment. just sit down. hahahahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I subscribed to the 'Caust on i-tunes over the weekend. It was a bitch to find, but it seems like I could have just gone to the main page here to do it.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I had to resubscribe. ITunes deleted all of the old eps, and when I reupped I tried to get all of the old shows and the majority of them did not load.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YEah. Since we don't have alot of people subscribed (200+) it's a pain unless you do a power search. Even then it's a bitch. hence the bigass buttons on the main site.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well that's a loaf.

Comment

• Laughfest and Pederasts is the alternate title.

Love the banner. Charles would be in charge of Dreamland. Fuck that.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Episode 53 is all done and uploaded. Main page and itunes will be available later today.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New episode was recorded tonight. Starts off heavy then goes to awesome places.

Comment

• New episode is all done....we have no fucking idea what the hell is going on. Hopefully that's a good thing.

Comment

• That's why they call it dope.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just an FYI, no new podcast this week thanks to V-Day. Well, mostly because Lesley is taking me out on Friday to go see Friday the 13th. WOO! But we'll return in two weeks with a new episode. And here's hoping Ceej actually goes and sees F13.

Comment

• He'd better go see it. Jason Voorhees brings love to the world.

Comment

• I'm fucking drunk as shit, but I think this new episode is fucking awesometacular! For reals.

Comment

• Fuckin' Dollhouse, Galactica, and a new Smugtime with Bill Maher all in one night.

AND A NEW CAUST? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHH. Gon' be a good weekend, yessir.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha... 2 hours of pimptacularness.

Comment

Working...
                                X