Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haz it but haven't installed or used it...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You should. I'm recording a call with alwyn..20 mins and no issues as far as I can tell yet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Destructoid's podcasts record their shit on Skype. Usually sounds pretty good, depending on where everyone is signing in from.

Some connections sound about as rough as a cabbie dispatch.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. If it's straight skype to skype it's sounding good so far. I'm using a demo program to record (full version allows me to record audio in seperate channels and with more than one person) which means if anyone actually uses this, we could get a roundtable podcast. But Alwyn and I's test sounded pretty decent for the most part.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Strokes beard that isn't there*

Iiiiiinteresting...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. I've wanted to try this for awhile now. Not sure how it would work if CJ was here and we took calls, but for those days when CJ can't make it, could easily have a guest spot over skype.

Comment

• Has been recorded. Totally fucking all over the place episode, with a nice long rant about bullshit in the middle.

Toying with the title: Episode 48: That's no moon, that's Rob's cock

but we'll see....

Comment

• Shotgun Jesus, shooting his bullets of love.

Comment

• Woohoo! Rants and bullshit go together grilled and cheese. Or something to that effect.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ohhhh Drive by Jesus, won't you save?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Toying with the title: Episode 48: That's no moon, that's Rob's cock
                        It shoots planet-detroying lasers and has a big weak point in the middle? Awesome.

Comment

• Episode 48: BEWARE OF THE AIDS PIGS is being uploaded at the moment. Should be live later tonight.

Comment

• Aids pigs?
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Good ol' eggbox.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All recorded. Should be up later this weekend. Toying with editing the whole thing down to a half hour. Wonder how that would work?

Comment

Working...
                                X