Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing is taking forever, and goddamn do I fuck up alot in this episode. Beer is my friend...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And John C. McGinley is Calfornia in SEVEN not Fight Club....I know my shit, but my drunken ass mixes shit up sometimes...and that's just one of the many fuck ups I have....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Episode 41 is uploading now.

Episode 41: I'm a Hackey Mam

Comment

• Oh man, our 1 year podcast may be epic.....and there may be a best of compilation coming out a bit after it...thanks to all of you!

Comment

• You will be recording on Talk Like A Pirate Day so I expect CJ and you to perform the whole episode as pirates! That would be EPIC!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• If you are subscribed to us in iTunes, the new episode is up. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I get ahold of helper for the new site to live.

Comment

• New episode has been recorded:

Episode 43: Curry= Yes ; Heroes= No

Also, subscribe in itunes if you want it earlier. I won't be putting it on the main site until middle of the week.

I'm trying to figure out how I can lighten the load of the servers until we figure out a solution. One of them being a donation button. Because, it looks like we may need one super expensive per month server or 2 other semi-expensive servers to host the podcasts. Or we just limit ourselves to 20-30 mins an episode....which ain't happening because you know that the good stuff doesn't come until the middle. Once we find our groove....

OR.......I put flashy banners and ads all over the site....and I really dont' want that. But rest assured, I'll be damned if the MAN will keep us down. I love you guys and our podcast way too much to give up. VIVA LA PODCAUST!

Comment

• I could live with some ads. Anyone who would complain about the ads could be taken out back and dealt with.

Comment

• It's now up on the main site. iTunes will be updated later this week. Trying to see how we can lighten the load for now.

Comment

• Ads would be fine, if it meant keeping the 'caust up and running.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm down with ads...don't have a problem clicking em either.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• New episode has been recorded*. Special guest star, Fej, from the boards! Will be up later this week as I'll be gone all weekend at Lesley's cabin.

Episode 44: All of my heroes are dead

*We were all pretty faded after the commercial break....you'll know...free the plants!

Comment

• Oh man. I think the new podcast is pretty awesome.

Episode 45: Fred Savage loves water sports

Also featuring: Our new band...unplugged style.

Comment

• what the what? I still haven't listened to 44 yet!

Comment

• Get on that!

Comment

Working...
                                X