PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    If you're so poor that you can't afford Coke or Pepsi. You shouldn't be drinking soda anyway.

And I had a Cherry Faygo once. Holy christ was it horrible.

Spoken by someone who never had a dinner consisting of a pan of water, salt and a fucking onion. Thanks for playing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, I didn't know you had that for dinner once. How the fuck was I supposed to know?

But once again, if you're that poor. Your money really shouldn't be going towards soda.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm just saying. We could get like two 12 packs of faygo for one 6 pack of coke back in the day. What were my parents to do? They were just trying to make it as well and didnt' want their kids to be unhappy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fair enough. I just figured you were putting it terms of you as an adult.

That soda still sucks though.

Comment

• Fuck no. I said poor kid in MI. The only pop I drink now is Coke Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              The only coke I drink now is Coke Zero.
              Fixed.

(and no, I'm not really trying to open another can of worms, just trying to bring a little funny).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Heh Heh, pop.

We just call it soda here. And as for me, I drink offical soda of Bill Clinton: Diet Coke. I'm just used to the taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  As for me, I drink of Bill Clinton. I'm just used to the taste.
                  A lot of people are.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well played Russ. But Bill isn't going to hit on me. I'm too good looking.

Comment

• And you probably have self-respect, another weakness of Slick Dick Willie.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha.

I don't get the need to call all soda "coke". That's fucking confusing.

Comment

• ITS POP!
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm with you.

Comment

• It's whatever it wants to be.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yummy tooth rotting goodness!

Comment

Working...
                                X