No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 74: District G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, maybe that's why I couldn't find a link. Check out his stuff guys, mad talented!

And I dig Gogol, just hard to hear on the voice mail haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, I'll update the main site with that link tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I love how Ceej is all, "Oh thanks Ari for letting me chime in on my own caust. Der-der-der." when I ask a question and address it more to Rob due to the fact that in the last 2 podcausts he mentions Nightmare on Elm Street, but then the call after me is ONLY FOR CJ!!!!

Also, she is a lady. Whoa-oh-oh. She is a lady.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Don't worry Ari, I got the same crap too. Which is why I now go "Heeyyyyy Rob and CJ". But good question about the Nightmare tv show.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I kid. I seriously want to sneak fuck CJ while he's sleeping. His voice is so soothing.

Comment

haha. I give him shit all the time about that. Told him if he actually interacts with the rest of the class that it wouldn't happen all the time haha.

And I love that Ed now goes: "aaaannnddd CJ." That's even better ahah.

Comment

Oh yeah, I basically do it like it's being added later. Kind of like the whole "Mr. Black" thing from the Camp Krusty episode.

Comment

Here's my plan: I'm gonna sneak into CJ's house while he is napping on his couch. I'll quietly disrobe and stand by his face with my dong only inches away. Then I'll shout out, "JUST FUCKING EAT IT!!!"

I'm buying plane tickets tonight.

Comment

Don't forget the video documentation.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Give him a WOMPing like you never have before, Ari.

Comment

The sad thing is? He'll probably never read your plan Ari.

Comment

Shit, that's why I'm starting to post this kinda stuff. I find it funny that he may never even see it. I think I even left a comment on his profile a week ago.

Comment

Just left another phone call. I've really got to learn to quit eating, while I call you people.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Sounds good, Pauline. Although there's no show this week. However, my next call will feature thoughts on D9, Inglorious Basterds and Hackers.

Comment

There's no show this week? Fuck and I remembered to call.

Somehow, I blame CJ.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X