No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 73: Get off my lawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. I'll check it out. I don't think I've seen it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Get ready to waste seven bucks. At least I saw it at midnight, on the big screen.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Don't be so negative Ed.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm not being negative. I'm calling it for what it is.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-14-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

But you like 21 Jump Street. Point is moot. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I didn't say I liked that either. A friend of mine pointed that out to me. How can you not ignore that?

Comment

I know somewhere you've said you dug 21 jump street. Unless I'm going crazy.

Comment

I said I dug Married with Children. The 21 Jumps street comment was from my Facebook (Which features my real name for any of you folks out there).

Either way, you're slowly going insane. Have fun at the nuthouse. *waives*

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I said I dug Married with Children. The 21 Jumps street comment was from my Facebook (Which features my real name for any of you folks out there).

Either way, you're slowly going insane. Have fun at the nuthouse. *waives*
                    *WAIVES BACK*

Wraith is its own ball of 80s cheese. Too each their own, Bundyfan69.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hey man, you watch yourself. I will not have you sass Al Bundy like that. You're messing with forces you have yet to comprehend.

And yes I realize I used the wrong "waved". Goddammit.

Comment

The show hasn't aged well at all though. Good comedy should be timeless. Married with Children is not timeless. Almost painful to catch a show in re-run (and I liked it back in the day).
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nah, Al is a role model.

Not sassin' the Bundy, just giving you a new net-handle.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I like my net handle. I do not want a handle with 69 in the title.

We all can't be "Potguy666".

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              We all can't be "Potguy666".
                              Hello, Potguy420.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Still not workin for me. I never smoked.

And yes I know the show hasn't age well. But there's something to that show and it's recycled jokes and horrendous sets. Perhaps it was the first to do a satire like that. Perhaps because Ed O'Neill is in fact a pimp.

Comment

Working...
                                X