PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
    I just got back from a wedding and fell asleep watching The Bad Seed on Netflix.
    Fell asleep watching The Bad Seed? Wow. I love that movie.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
      Fell asleep watching The Bad Seed? Wow. I love that movie.

GIVE ME THOSE SHOES!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Totally had BMetal's voice confused with someone else.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Totally had BMetal's voice confused with someone else.
          With whom, I'm curious now.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can't remember. Someone else on xbox live.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              I can't remember. Someone else on xbox live.
              I'm Daddy316 on live, but I guess sounding like someone else is inevitable. I mean how large a range do vocal chords have?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah dude I totally crank this will I'm driving...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/oiS8YokFzeY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/oiS8YokFzeY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Haha.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And it was decided last night that Freddy's Dead is my Beaches. Why? Who the fuck knows. It just made us laugh.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

btw is that poor leno playing in the background at one point?

Comment

Poor Leno?

Comment

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30977 97">Royksopp - Poor Leno music video</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=3097797,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=3097797,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Comment

Ah, no Royksopp in this ep. Could have been Orbital-Halycon on & on as that was used.

Comment

Aww yeah.

The anthem of Hackers AND Mortal Kombat.

Skeet skeet skeet.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

And one of my favorite songs ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X