No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 64: Replicants vs. Crips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

case in point: his Sly impression. It's funny to hear, but it's hilarious to see.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He won't let you take a picture of it will he?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I imagine. Had to you shone those Star Trek clips, you probably would have lost it.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          He won't let you take a picture of it will he?

It'd have to be video, and no.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            I imagine. Had to you shone those Star Trek clips, you probably would have lost it.

Holy shit, that would have been the best ending ever. But alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Also, Ceej will be drinking with me in an upcoming episode. We'll see how that changes the dynamic.

Comment

Oh shit, CJ drunk? We are in for a show.

Christ, I can't even imagine a Podcaust drink-off.

Comment

Shit, I'd love to do that. But it won't happen if only for the fact that Ceej can't sleep over at my place due to the cats and we can't record over at his. The closest we had to that was an episode of She's Right, I'm Rob where Lesley, Sarah and myself played Edward 40hands.

Comment

I was just saying for the LA Chapter. Of course, I'll be passed out in a corner while Big B, Scooter and Ari are just laughing and laughing.

Shit, I like the sound of that already. We need to get on this people and record it for postarity.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-13-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

I'd probably smoke most of you fools depending on my mood and choice of drink.

Comment

No shit, seeing how you have the booze capacity of a Kennedy.

Comment

Haha. Back in the day I was way worse. Could polish of 2-3 bottles of Sake and still be going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            I was just saying for the LA Chapter. Of course, I'll be passed out in a corner while Big B, Scooter and Ari are just laughing and laughing.

Shit, I like the sound of that already. We need to get on this people and record it for postarity.
                            Shit, this would be awesome. Everyone at my house for board games, X-Box, and beer. We'll set up a video camera and go fucking nuts.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

This could be ugly.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Shit, this would be awesome. Everyone at my house for board games, X-Box, and beer. We'll set up a video camera and go fucking nuts.
                                Let's fuckin do this!

Comment

Working...
                                X