No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 64: Replicants vs. Crips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just saying that everyone was going on and on about Bioshock's story and whatnot, when really it boils down to nothing spectacular or new. The only thing going for that game was its atmosphere, but I digress.

Now movies based on fake video games are so much better: Brainscan, Last Starfighter, Wargames, eXistenz, etc.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

Now movies based on fake video games are so much better: Brainscan, Last Starfighter, Wargames, eXistenz, etc.

Hell yeah. Who wants to play with my wopr?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Wargames was based on a fake video game? I thought that was a hacking/computer movie.

Either way, I enjoy the film because my real first name is the password that allows Matthew Broderick to hack the system. Oh yeah!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

All brought on because Broderick wanted to play the latest PC games from his magazines.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WW3 was almost brought on because of bullshit rumors in PC Weekly. Thanks a fuckin lot.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Death by laserdisc-sized floppies. Holy christ.

Comment

Oh, season of 1 Breaking Bad has been on "Long Wait" for months. Believe me, I know.

Comment

Holy shit, Rob, how hammered were you recording this thing? Good lord.

And, yes, Episode I Racer for N64 was the best thing to come out of the prequels. Did you play it the proper way, with two controllers? It took some getting used to but was fun as hell once you got in the groove.

Comment

I was extremely hammered. And that was the only way to play the game.

Comment

Here's a serious question: Was I TOO wasted during this episode? And is it only readily apparent near the end? This was a two hour show, and I'm not one for sipping beer. Just curious if the end product is suffering from being too drunk.

Comment

You may have been close to the edge by the end. But it wasn't too bad.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ok. I figured as much. It's a wierd line we try to balance. On one hand, we want to be a funny and informative podcast, and on the other end we just like to shoot the shit like we'd do if we weren't recording.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Here's a serious question: Was I TOO wasted during this episode? And is it only readily apparent near the end? This was a two hour show, and I'm not one for sipping beer. Just curious if the end product is suffering from being too drunk.
                              You weren't a mean drunk but it was getting to be a bit (just a bit, not very much) of a mess towrads the end. It was kind of funny but perhaps not go 8 beers in.

Frankly, I never seen a man bust-up over Mad Dog Mcree before. But then you openly admited wanting to fuck Wesley Crusher. It was strange.

Comment

See the problem is that alot of the times I bust up laughing over stupid shit, it's because of Ceej doing wierd things with his face or body language. I'd fucking kill to have this show have a video part. It won't happen, but it'd be pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X