PodCaust Episode 60: Push it to the limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 60: Push it to the limit

We push it to the limit, in both our normal lives and our lives on the island. What would Saved by the Bell be like if George Orwell wrote it? CJ loves the McChicken, Rob idolized Carl Winslow and we both enjoy Star Trek. UHF rocks the house, Rob enjoys breasts and CJ still has bad taste regarding tv shows, mainly BSG and his hatred of it.
    YES!
    33.33%
    FUCK NO!
    0.00%
    WHY DOESN'T ANYONE FUCKING VOTE?!
    66.67%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ah to hear the glories of the A-Team-Podcaust. FANTASTIC!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

120/80 = "normal" it is not the same for everyone. Hypertension is nothing to mess around with.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I was kinda close. haha. It's all good, we're gonna need A TRAINING MONTAGE!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, I want CJ toget scary buff like in the banner. That would be the bestest thing in the world. If I was dying, that would be my Make-a-wish.

Comment

I have to say my voice mail was the best yet. Nicely sounding, quick and to the point. Of course I continue to say "In the meantime" but my Orgazmo question finally got answered. Huzzah!

Of course, Boo-urns on CJ for turning Lesly off from UHF. Lousy commie.

Comment

Also, if you downloaded this last night, delete it and re-download. I had uploaded a working edit copy by accident. Also, after our "commercial" some wierd interference was recorded. fucking ghosts. haha

Comment

I was so pissed when he told her she'd hate it. Bastard.

Comment

I'm telling ya this will be addressed. Yes it will be and David Mamet will be writting the script...I er me .

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I'm telling ya this will be addressed. Yes it will be and David Mamet will be writting the script...I er me .
                    haha. Although, she probably would hate it. It's wierd movie. Either you grew up on it or you didn't. I don't think it would play well to someone who had never heard/seen it before. But I can't be a 100% sure on that.

Comment

Stay strong on the "Fuck RE5" tower with the boobs and the poo flingin'.

Also: mad love for UHF. And there is a black dude in it. The camera operator was a big black dude who loved sammiches.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh I am good sir. I've had plenty of opportunities to buy it and instead purchased Killzone 2 (which is actually really fucking good once you get the hang of it) and The Show (same thing).

Oh yeah, that guy had great reaction shots.

Comment

That guy also drank an entire pot of coffee right out of the maker.

Still can't believe CJ wouldn't go for A-Team. What red-blooded male wouldn't go for A-Team?

Comment

So did CJ and Lesley know each other in high school?
                            Last edited by Nathan; 03-25-2009, 12:09 PM. Reason: hospital? WTF

Comment

I watch Jon & Kate Plus 8. Rather do that then the Duggars. Ewwww.

Comment

Working...
                              X