PodCaust Episode 55: gay figgly wombat poop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Holy shit storm that fan fiction was awesome.

Good to hear. I wasn't sure so that's why it's at the very end of the episode. I didn't want it to suck and be at the beginning.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You guys cracking up helped.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You drank the Boddington wrong. You have to pour it into a cold glass. I did the same thing...it still tasted like crap to me...

BTW I <3 Chicken McNuggets, I'm getting a 20 piece after work....loved the DeNiro "little bit" shtick, I use that all the time most people don't know what I'm talking about...Rob you do look similar to Hal Sparks...Rorschach is the man, although Nite Owl's Archie is badass...love the Fahey talk, FAHEY RULES SUPREME!!!!...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I did do that man in regards to Boddingtons. Also, the coldness of a glass shouldn't make a shit beer, good or a good beer, shit. And I do not look like Hal Fucking Sparks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Boddington = Shit...I agree, I read somewhere that the proper way to drink it was as listed above. It's crap, I'd rather drink Budweiser.

Comment

Why can I no download this episode to the ol' I-Pod?
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The iTunes link is fucked...didn't get my auto update this morning.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Fan fiction was great, then I fucked it.

Cj stole this episode due to the following:

-Calling Boddingtons "Bobbytons" over and over again
                    -Failing so bad at Mad Libs. I still want to read what he came up with
                    -I'm pretty sure he called The Comedian a "crazy ginger"

Comment

So CJ wins by epic failing? Awesome.

Maybe I'll put his Mad libs in somewhere in the next few episodes. There are lots of "Uhhhhs and Ummmmmms" haha

Comment

CJ reading the Boddington instructions killed me. That was hilarious. No beer should have that much shit written on the can.

I do like Boddingtons, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

Comment

Yes, the reading of the instructions was great. Never tried that beer.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Don't.

Boddingtons is for pussies. That is probably one the lamest beers I've ever had.

Comment

And American Movie now added to Netflix.

Comment

Good. Soooo good.

Comment

Working...
                                X