PodCaust Episode 54: In 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

audio seems much better in this one... I can hear the music this time.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

also mad props to my brother Chad for the messages from his trip.
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Solid number for this one sirs.

But needs more L4D prodding by Rob. Learn it, know it, love it Ceej.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            "Triumphant" by Royksopp
            No, the one right after that song. It starts around 19:41 to 19:43. It's bugging the shit out of me because I KNOW that song but I can't remember the name or the band.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Triumphant runs from 16:26 to 20:46. The song before it is NIN and the song after it is The Final Countdown by Europe.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Triumphant runs from 16:26 to 20:46. The song before it is NIN and the song after it is The Final Countdown by Europe.
                Ok, Europe's The Final Countdown is the song that I could not remember. I don't know why but I'm hearing it at 19:42.

Comment

Wierd.

Comment

Mad libs: stupid or funny? As this was our first one, kinda rusty....

Comment

The Mad Libs was awesome. To the max.

Comment

Sweet, this will be a reoccuring feature. So at least one person will find them funny.

Comment

Mad libs rule. Bring it.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

That's what I wanted to comment on! The Mad Libs part was great! Keep it, bitches!

Fantastic fucking episode!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Needs more Mad Libs.

Surprisingly restrained from cocknballs-talk. Kudos Rob. I'm givin' this an Huzzah. Kudos Ren-Faire word.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Add another vote to the "more madlibs, plz" column. And also start up a "WTF is with the iTunes download, the show dies at 1 hr, 11 mins" column. I'll have to try re-downloading. This show was great up to that point.

A bit more about the ALF record CJ was describing- it was a promo from Burger King. The record was actually a heavy paper stock with a thin plastic coat on top to make the grooves. I had the Boulliabaseball theme record. The big draw for that promotion was the ALF hand-puppet that accompanied the record. This is the one I had:

You can see the rest of them here.

Comment

Working...
                                X