No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 50: Bullet of filth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be great or horribly horribly annoying. I predict a lot of giggling. More than usual I mean.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Even if it's annoying it would be hilarious. It's been a long time since I've gotten completely hammered during a cast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wanna hear a cock 'caust, just pure conversation about cock. I think we might be able to make this happen...any luck with the iTunes link?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

What about the iTunes link?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nevermind...it's downloading now. There was a bit of a lag...

Comment

"Oh no you di'int."

*Wanda Sykes leaves the podium, Meat high-fives her...on the ass*

Thanks for the intro Wanda. Loved you in Pootie Tang.

Anyway, they don't have shit mcaaroneckhart on insta-Netflix that would make me pass up L4D...unless they start putting Red Light District releases on there.

So if you see my crackerass watching something, I'm just waiting to kill Zeds.

Also: Watch Zodiac dammit. Even if it is only for RDJ's hammering of the Aquavelvas.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ah, that makes sense. And yes, Ceej needs to watch Zodiac...soooo baddd....

I've seen it at least 6 times and he has yet to watch it once. that must not stand!

Comment

Word.

And Liam McPoyle/Phantasm 2's James LeGros end the movie. It's a fucking valentine to nerds like myself.

Also: Fuck yeah Earthling. I played the shit out of that album.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-08-2008, 05:08 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hey, this is Chris from Green. Just wanted to come on here to say thanks again for using our song and linking us to the page! I just posted a blog and bulletin on our myspace to try and send some people your way as well. And in regards to Nathan's comment, yes, I seem to post an embarrassingly high amount at chud.
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Haha, well thanks for letting me use it. I dig the hell outta that song.

Comment

Loving the episode so far...how do you know how whack my rhymes are???? Love CJ's thoughts on the similarities between the intarwebs and real life, "you roll around in dirt on the internet you catch a virus, same thing in real life."

Good shit so far guys, what's the deal no breezy of the week?

Comment

I'm also down with the low tops, I bought some high tops and now regret it....nice, like that you guys want to be tea bagged by Leo...great episode...end track is very nice, Kudos Green...

Comment

Great fucking episode fellas.

Got home from the gym and BAM! new 'caust. Fired that sumbitch up and in no time it was over. Time flies when you're talking about being Leo-bagged.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                              Loving the episode so far...how do you know how whack my rhymes are????

We just have to guess since you won't spit any...

Comment

I'm no Glumgold...but I did have a few sick Optimus Prime rhymes back in high school...

Comment

Working...
                                X