No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio #189: The Symbiotic Stump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Brock was a dude that hated Parker. He broke a big story, but the Bugle got hit hard because he made up the story.

Eddie got fired, while he blamed Peter Parker and Spidey. Around the same time, Peter got rid of the symbiote and the creature felt rejected. It found Eddie and bonded with him over their mutual anger.

The movie is a loose loose loose version of the first mini-series was an effort to turn him into the Lethal Protector and see if he can work as a hero.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I still fucking dig the shit out of that schlocky movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I still fucking dig the shit out of that schlocky movie.

I like aspects of it, but it's still a weird Howard the Duck movie with a ton of CG.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Yep! And for whatever reason it works for me almost 100%.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I love how SONY is leaning into the romantic comedy and Asian appeal angles, as before the film hit...they had no fucking clue had to sell it.

Comment

Rob, what device were you talking about allowing you to play metal gear solid on your tv?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Playstation Classic. Everyone hates it but I'm still playing mine like every night. 100 bucks atm.

Comment

Playstation Classic. Everyone hates it but I'm still playing mine like every night. 100 bucks atm.

SONY is abandoning it. For those that haven't bought, wait until January. I know Wal-Mart wants those things out the door ASAP.

They're also starting to heavily discount the Arcade 1up machines too. So, I feel where you're coming from, Rerb.

People might bitch about them, but they're fun.

Comment

I just wish I could have grabbed that black Friday pacman machine

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      SONY is abandoning it. For those that haven't bought, wait until January. I know Wal-Mart wants those things out the door ASAP.

They're also starting to heavily discount the Arcade 1up machines too. So, I feel where you're coming from, Rerb.

People might bitch about them, but they're fun.
                      Good to know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I just wish I could have grabbed that black Friday pacman machine

They're getting discounted already. Check Wal-Mart.com as the prices move up and down by 100 bucks daily.

Most of the actual retail spots are moving floor models cheaper and/or discounting without updating their stock. If you have a question, ask one of the workers to scan it.

A family friend just got the Asteroids machine for about 170 when it was still listed at 300 on the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                        X