No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio #181: The Legend of RollerCeej

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah. The only fan of Spidey. That being said the images from this one were pretty funny.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I hate Muse, but I continue to love the Spidey segment.

Here's the kicker about that episode. It's about an 80% translation of the Lizard's debut in the comic.

JJJ paying to send Peter to Florida, the kid going missing and the Connors family are all plot points from the comic first.

Stan Lee liked the character so much that he made up a bullshit excuse to get Connors working at the local college in NYC.

I'm basically doing it just for you now, Troy. But I'm curious to see how bizarre this show can get. I do believe the lizard episode was completely reused down the line, but they call him the Crock King or some shit.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I finally got around to listening to this one. I also said eyes(because, duh), but my second choice would be hands. And omg, CJ’s choice was perfect.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
        X