Brain Dead Radio #174: Them Sweet Nunchuck Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#BoyTiger
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

#UncleCeej
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

#RoadTripWithLuke2019
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

#CJandLukeHeadtoWallyWorld2019

Comment

#CeejHeadsToJailForStealingYoungBoy2020

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              #CeejHeadsToJailForStealingYoungBoy2020

Future material.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

it's totally canon too. This was a real conversation had with Ceej and Ari's kid via xbox live.

Comment

Last time we played Fortnite, all Luke wanted to do was talk to CJ...and have me jump in the ocean.

Comment

Just started listening. Rob? If I’m on thin ice, do I still have to make your scarf?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Hahahah. I've been waiting for you to say something.

Comment

Seeing as I’ll never watch A Quiet Place, I have a question that may get addressed in the movie but isn’t in the cast: why don’t they band together as best they can, play loud music then annihilate the monsters when they come running?

I agree with Rob, Tye Sheridan is just “Meh” personified. TJ Miller makes me want to gouge my eardrums out with a straw so I don’t have to hear him ever again. Otherwise, I enjoyed Ready Player One.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Seeing as I’ll never watch A Quiet Place, I have a question that may get addressed in the movie but isn’t in the cast: why don’t they band together as best they can, play loud music then annihilate the monsters when they come running?

The creature are fast as hell and bullets don't penetrate their skin. They aren't even sure what hurts them when the movie starts.

Comment

Ahhhhh, ok that works I suppose.

Comment

meh, I'd be dead within a week thanks to my farts.

Comment

Working...
                              X