Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh shit. Video!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

yep! Some tech issues but hopefully people like it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

God, I love the attention to detail in these VHS covers. I think you could make a profit off of them even without an actual film inside.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

thanks man!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just curious if anyone checked out the video version of the cast and if so thoughts? Since this was something new for us just curious if it was worth it?

Comment

I dug it. How much of a pain is it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Thanks man! It's not too much of a pain, just a few extra hours added to the amount of time to get everything else up and running. I didn't do too much editing to the video besides adding some clips and whatnot.

Comment

There are probably still a lot of curling clinics happening in LA and Minneapolis right now if you still need to touch the stones, guys. Or you can visit here and touch my stones anytime.

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Curling/

I about died at Rob's reaction when CJ said he was talking about Carrot Top instead of the Kids in the Hall Scott Thompson. There was no hiding that disgust and disappointment.

Comment

I legit had no idea that was his real name. That reaction was all REAL.

Comment

I work in LA so I'm totally going to touch one of those stones now.

Comment

Can't wait to have graves smooth stones in my callused hands.

Comment

Just make sure to wipe the bottom of the stones before you throw them.

Comment

Just had an idea- Ari, I'll let you lay naked on all 16 stones if you can get me a lunch date with Jennifer Lawrence.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Just had an idea- Ari, I'll let you lay naked on all 16 stones if you can get me a lunch date with Jennifer Lawrence.
                              Oh God, I may have to see if I can make this happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X