Brain Dead Radio Episode 62: The Second Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    Yeah, I posted that on the main page in the episode description. I must see this.
    Ah, my bad. Didn't get past the first page of the site when I hit the player.

Comment

Oh Old Man Ford.
      He should be Old Bruce Wayne.
      Yessssss
      Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I think the argument has moved onto herpes be herping derping herp derp.
      Herpes by their very nature herp when they derp. Thus......
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        I think the argument has moved onto herpes be herping derping herp derp.
        White herpes derp like thiiiiiiiiiiiiis and black herpes derp like thaaaaaaaaaat.

Comment

I put my derp up on your herp, when I herp you herp we derp.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This ep was awesome. Did you use Skype? I too hate apples to apples. Need to download that other one. How many pages is it? Any color?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Thanks man! Yeah, skype was used but Ari had a kickass headset so it honestly sounds like he was in the room with me. And yeah, you can print it, I can't remember how many pages but the only colors are white cards and all black cards. IT cost me 6 bucks at Staples to get it printed and then Lesley and I spent about 2 hours using their paper cutters to save money. Totally fucking worth it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Did you just take a flash drive with the pdf?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

yep. They even had a page for directions. What type of card stock ,etc. Get the Black cards printed double sided and you're good to go.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That game does sound fun.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's fucking amazing.

Comment

I also wish I had had Frightener toys.

"I'M WEARIN' A LEAD BREASTPLATE!"

The Soultaker is still one of the coolest designs for a ghost. And when he does the staff stomp and *BAM* out comes the blade to the scythe? FUCK YES
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Eastwood issue is weird.

You do know he's not his Gran Torino character?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

True but Eastwood was riding Clip clop when Rob was molested.

Comment

True.

Comment

I almost kind of see Rob's point now. Imagine Eastwood egging Clip Clop on as he plows Rob's anus.
                                I know what you're thinking. "Did he cum six times or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a thoroughbred Clydesdale, the most powerful horsecock in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
                                I'd probably hate Eastwood too.

Comment

Working...
                                X